Ok guys, here are 5 things I absolutely don’t want to miss in my life. Things I saw on tv maybe, but tv is not the real thing. I don’t even care about 3-D experiences, or whatever. I just want to be there and experience it!
- African Wildlife – Unfortunately I’ve never seen leopards, elephants, zebras & co. (maybe just in zoos when I was little, but that doesn’t count). Every time I see a documentary or shots about African animals, I just want to be there. If I know myself enough as I think I do, it will be a life-changing experience.
- Northern Lights – In the last months I started freaking out coz I want to see one. Not sure why this is happening now, but oh well, I’ll make this tiny sacrifice and satisfy my desire asap!
- A Total Solar Eclipse – As far as I remember I saw one when I was little, but again, that doesn’t count. I’ve been so impressed by shots recently taken on Easter Island, while a solar eclipse on July 11th. One day I’ll just drop everything and run over to the place the eclipse of the moment will be visible from. Be it Mongolia, Mexico or Japan. Even the longest trip is worth it! And if it rains well… let’s go sightseeing.
- An Erupting Volcano – I’ll see Etna in Sicily in a few days… will it behave? If so… Sorry Giulia, I think you should go to Hawaii. Ugh, that sucks!
- Space Shuttle Launch – well, until a few months ago I would have said that. Unfortunately, I can say I missed it. The last Space Shuttle launch is scheduled in the next few months. I don’t think I can make it. I’ve been to Florida 3 times to see one, but the launch was scrubbed every single time. Bad luck! But this means I’ll see a rocket launch of NASA’s future human space flight missions.
What is on your to-do list? Does it look like mine, or does my list seem super boring? So curious to know! Please leave your thoughts by commenting below : )