Connect with me
- Here are my photo entries for Capture the Colour #CTC13
- It’s a rat, no it’s a cockroach! AKA The worst hotel night of my life
- I’m in Morocco!
- My upcoming travel plans, changing my life again
- Are travel bloggers always happy?
- Shuhada Street in Hebron, the ghost city of Palestine
- What to see and do in Larnaca, Cyprus
- What going to Gay Pride parades around the world taught me
- About #Egypt, #Jun30, #Jul3 and the coup or not coup thing
- Get lost and you will find yourself at Cà du Ferrà Farm and Relax
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Tag Archives: wadi el rayan
I thought I could write a post about this, but honestly I think that the photo speaks for itself. Just a few words will be more than enough! It’s “Eid el Adha” these days in Egypt, that means everyone has … Read more