Connect with me
- The magic box of travel-related goodies. It’s my gift for you.
- 5 things to do in and around Montreal if you’re a NERD like me!
- Montreal Street Art. Hands down, the best ever
- How meeting a stranger abroad impacted my life (and can change yours too)
- The Canadian Rockies by bus: epic landscapes, rainbows and unicorns
- I was a tourist for 48 hours in Vancouver BC and it was awesome
- I’m in Canada!
- What I think about solo female travelers
- A long overdue update, Canada and TBDI
- Saxhóll, my happy little place in Iceland
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Tag Archives: sandboarding
I thought I could write a post about this, but honestly I think that the photo speaks for itself. Just a few words will be more than enough! It’s “Eid el Adha” these days in Egypt, that means everyone has … Read more